Premixes make up for a small percentage of the complete feed formulation but make
the biggest difference in the efficacy of the feed. Because of that it’s key to work with
a correctly calculated and formulated mixture of vitamins, minerals, trace elements
and nutritional additives fully customized to the needs of the animals to help them to
get the most out of their feeds.
Custom tailored premixes for optimal results!
DufaMix premixes are high quality balanced mixtures. The compositions are
developed based on the exact needs of all species including poultry, cattle, goats,
sheep, pigs and camels. The DufaMix premixes are available in inclusion rates from
0,01% up to 2,5%, all depending on the client’s preferences. The inclusion of
pigments, enzymes, mycotoxin binders and flavouring agents are just a few
examples of feed additives to add to the mixture which will improve the feed, by
adding value and creating a better feed product.
- Cattle premix: ensure the best growth and full meat yield potential for beef
cattle and increased milk production for dairy cows.
- Poultry premix:
– Broiler premix: increased growth, higher feed intake and better feed
conversion ratio, all to ensure maximum production outcome.
– Layer premix: optimizing egg quality, egg size and increasing laying
- Swine premix:
– Piglet premix: for stimulation of feed intake, optimal growth and a
– Sow premix: total support of the sow that will result in an increased
milk production and an improved fertility.
- Goat and sheep premix: creating a healthy animal by providing vitamins,
minerals and trace elements based on their requirements to ensure the best
Our nutritionist can provide technical assistance with your feed formulations and
create customized premix formulations tailored according to your local conditions,
available raw materials, specific breeds and production targets set. By working
closely together we can optimize your technical results and achieve the best pay-off
with your feeds!