This privacy statement was last updated on 09-07-2021.
On this page you will find the privacy statement of Dutch Farm International BV. Dutch Farm International BV has its registered office at Nieuw Walden 112 (1394 PE) in Nederhorst den Berg and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under Chamber of Commerce number 32111288.
In our privacy statement we make clear which personal data we process, for what purpose we do this and how we process it. This information applies to the use of our website www.dufamix.com and further contact in an agreement or collaboration.
For questions or requests regarding personal data, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or
+31 294 25 75 25.
1. Why we process data
Dutch Farm International is a trade company. We process personal data to be able to perform our services and deliveries to maintain contact with customers, partners, website visitors, employees and applicants. We also analyze the behavior of website visitors to improve our website. Below are all the purposes of our data processing:
- To maintain contact via email and / or telephone;
- To provide support and manage our products;
- To handle payments;
- For the delivery of physical products;
- To inform about new products;
- To process job applications;
- For personalizing and tailoring newsletters and other e-mails;
- To analyze behavior on our website in order to improve the website;
- To comply with legal obligations, such as collecting data necessary for the tax return;
- To comply with our terms and conditions and improve where possible.
1.1 Contact forms
There are two types of contact forms on our website:
- A general contact form that visitors can use to send questions or comments.
- A newsletter subscription form.
The personal data that we require is necessary for the purpose of processing and is only used to achieve this purpose. In addition, more information can be provided voluntarily, such as a telephone number if there is a preference for telephone contact instead of communication by e-mail.
The completed contact forms are forwarded by email to a DutchFarm employee who responds to the submitted question, comment, application or request.
1.2 Google Analytics
Dufamix.com uses Google Analytics and has taken the following measures regarding the protection of personal data:
- Sharing data with Google is disabled;
- We have entered into an accepted processor agreement with Google on 09-07-2021;
2. Information that we process
Depending on the extent to which you use our services and which data you provide to us yourself, we process the following personal data:
- Company details
- Your name
- Your function
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Anonymized data about your activities on our website, for example:
- Which pages are visited
- Which buttons are clicked
- How long a page is viewed
- Other personal data that you knowingly provide to us, for example by telephone, in
correspondence or in a form on our website or via an external website (e.g. LinkedIn)
Depending on the purpose of the processing, we do not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary. An exception to this is the data that we are legally obliged to keep. In addition, access to personal data is limited to the necessary persons.
3. Protection of personal data
We do not sell data to third parties. We only provide personal data to third parties to comply with a legal obligation or when this is necessary for the execution of our agreement. Consider, for example, the provision of data to our hosting partner.
We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process personal data on our behalf. In this way we ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Regardless of the agreement, Dutch Farm International remains responsible for these processing operations.
- Functional / essential cookies. We use these to make the website work properly, such as remembering your preferred settings.
- Analytical cookies. We use these cookies to analyze how our website is used, with Google Analytics. The data we collect this way is anonymized and deliberately not shared with Google.
5. View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct, obtain or delete your personal data. If you want to exercise this right, you can send a request to email@example.com. To ensure that this request is yours, we ask you to enclose a copy of your ID with the request. To protect your privacy, you can black out your picture, MRZ (the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number. We will process your request as soon as possible, no later than four weeks.
We take the protection of your data seriously with appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or you have indications of abuse, please call +31 294 25 75 25 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Changes to the privacy statement
This privacy statement can be changed based on internal changes or new legislation.